What is AITP?
AITP is the Association of IT Professionals. We are a student chapter of a national organization. Our mission is to provide members with the opportunities and resources necessary to advance in their IT careers. Our core values are:
Integrity: We value professionalism and uphold the AITP Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
Respect: We build an inclusive environment through mentoring, delivering on commitments, working together with trust, and enjoying the camaraderie of each other.
Innovation: We learn, share insights, and encourage our members to make a difference today and for the future.
Service: We keep current in technology, business, and academia. We contribute to the Association, IT profession, and society utilizing leadership, appropriate solutions, and sound processes.’
Why join AITP?
- Access to member only conferences with IT leaders of many Fortune 500 companies.
- Opportunity to expand your network with fellow IT professionals, and others from the University of Houston
- Opportunity to acquire helpful information from upperclassmen about your current coursework.
- Ability to compete in member-only competitions across the country and travel with your fellow classmates.
- Ability to join AITP national organization for free out of college which carries over even more opportunities.
Register for AITP UH Student chapter
Want to be reminded about upcoming meetings and events?
Join our Slack!
Click the link above to request an invite to our Slack and stay up to date with everything that's going on in AITP and stay in contact with our members and officers!